Dinosaur tongues

Hey everyone

I'd like to know your ideas on what kind of tongues did the different kinds of
dinosaurs had.
Would it be far fetched to suggest that maybe alvarezsaurs, being insectivores,
may have had a long tongue ala woodcock or woodpecker? (I've drawn them that
way a couple times).

What do you think a sauropod's tongue was like? Or a ceratopsian? Etc...

I'm not asking for any solid evidence as I know soft tissue rarely fossilizes.
(And I'm assuming fossilized tongues have never been found...) I just want to
know what you think.

Si no está en Windows Live, nunca pasó
http://www.actualizatuperfil.com.mx/