Re: SV: "African crane" sounds-Jurassic Park

Most of the animal sounds in JP were layered. For instance for one animal they would have three animal sounds at least. One animal for a low range, one for the mid range and one for the ear piercing high range. The T.rex is a great example of this and most noticable because it was so loud. We used the same Sound FX guy on the movie Dinosaur and saw a bunch of his tricks. It was neat to see him play against type. He even used his own chihuahua for the raptors!