Re: Allosaur integument pdf request

I couldn't find it in the Journals...are those #s right? is 23 the 2003 issues?

On Oct 20, 2009, at 9:21 AM, Kent Caldwell wrote:

I am unable to find the contact information for the primary author of this paper and thus I sending this request to the list. I would greatly appreciate if someone could send me a pdf of:

(Pinegar et al) A JUVENILE ALLOSAUR WITH PRESERVED INTEGUMENT FROM THE BASAL MORRISON
FORMATION OF CENTRAL WYOMING. JVP 23(3) 87A-88A.

Best regards,
Kent Caldwell