Re: Allosaur integument pdf request

 I am unable to find the contact information for the primary author of
 this paper and thus I sending this request to the list.  I would
 greatly appreciate if someone could send me a pdf of:

 (Pinegar et al) A JUVENILE ALLOSAUR WITH PRESERVED INTEGUMENT FROM
 THE BASAL MORRISON FORMATION OF CENTRAL WYOMING. JVP 23(3) 87A-88A.

As you can see from the final A in the page numbers, this is an SVP meeting abstract. Each year's abstracts are published as a supplement to issue 3 of that year (23 being 2003). There is no pdf (except maybe a huge one of the entire supplement at once), and no paper, just the abstract.

Usually, what is presented at SVP meetings tends to get published within 3 years. But sometimes it takes forever. This is such a case.