Re: So what are the rules about SVP and publishing? Or talking about present...

 The [...] presentations are "secrets" shared by thousands of people.

Sure, but if anyone does scoop you, they must have been in the room, and you'll find dozens of witnesses who'll be able to confirm this.

The abstracts are only secret till the time of publication. That's why I've been copying & pasting them here since I came back from Bristol. More are on the way.