Diracodon Spikes

In an old post to the DML dated Fri, 15 October 1999, George Olshevsky stated:

"We now know that [Diracodon] stenops had four tail spikes, but quarry maps in
Gilmore's monograph on the Stegosauria show at least one specimen in situ with
five or six spikes."

I have Gilmore's monograph, but looking through it I can't find anything of
this sort. Does anybody know which of Gilmore's plates George was talking about?

~ Michael
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222986/direct/01/