Dinosaur "spikes"

Hey everyone!

I was wondering which types of dinosaurs are known to have had that so-classic
row of iguana-like spikes on their backs. I know that Diplodocus had them, and
it seems that Edmontosaurus and Ceratosaurus did too.
But are there any others? And what about those reconstructions that show
Triceratops with osteoderms on its back?

Windows Live: mantén a tus amigos al día con lo que haces en línea.
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowslive/see-it-in-action/social-network-basics.aspx?ocid=PID23461::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:es-mx:SI_SB_1:092010