RE: At long last: Fruitadens!!

<rant>

Okay, now I'm mad. As we all know, Bakker described _Drinker_ in 1990. And
_Drinker_ had the approximate weight of a domestic hen and was - wait for it -
25 centimeters in total body length. This _Friutadens_ is NOT the smallest
ornithischian known. Butler et al. claiming so is one of the most un-ethical
things I have ever seen. I don't care what you think about Bakker personally,
saying that "similarly diminutive herbivorous or omnivorous ornithischians are
unknown" and that they have found he first, is a lie plain and simple.

25 cm is SMALLER than 65-75 cm.

This is all just completely wrong. I'm sorry about this folks, but because no
one else is going to stick up for Bakker and his work, I will.

</rant>

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222985/direct/01/