Leaping and hopping theropods

I was wondering which would be the size limit for leaping theropods. You know,
as in, what do you think was the largest theropod able to leap?
Also, after watching The Lost World with its cute hopping Compsognathus I am
curious as of how likely it is that small theropods moved this way? Have any
footprints been found of hopping theropods? Or did they rather walk like
chickens and turkeys?

Thanks!
Windows Live: mantén a tus amigos al día con lo que haces en línea.
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowslive/see-it-in-action/social-network-basics.aspx?ocid=PID23461::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:es-mx:SI_SB_1:092010