Re: At long last: Fruitadens!!

> I'm pretty sure the smallest ones are nectarivorous
> saurischian
> theropods. (Better yet, theropodan saurischians.)

Obliquely related, something on a particular small theropodan saurischian which
some may find of interest:
http://rsbl.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/early/2009/09/17/rsbl.2009.0545.abstract

I was really waiting for someone to do this study. But I have not been
expecting these results. They are highly satisfying, and clear up much of the
mystery and apparent inconsistencies surrounding this particular specimen.

Regards,

Eike