More regarding the allosaur integument impression

Thanks to all who replied to my earlier request. I contacted Western Paleo
Labs for more information regarding the skin impression and I was told that
it is further mentioned in Don Glute's, Dinosaur Encyclopedia, Supplement 3
(2003), page 10. Does anyone know if this describes anything beyond what is
mentioned in the abstract of Pinegar et al?  Also, I was informed that the
impression along with the specimen it came from is now in possession of another
fossil dealer.

-Kent Caldwell