Re: Law Abiding New Papers

Knoll, F. 2009. On the name Stormbergia dangershoeki Butler. Annales de
Paléontologie. doi: 10.1016/j.annpal.2009.09.001.
ABSTRACT: Imperfection in the formation of the name Stormbergia dangershoeki
Butler is taken as an example so as to warn future taxon authors to repeat it.

I haven't read the paper yet (don't have access), but I was wondering what the
issue is with the name? Does this mean that someone needs to emend it to
correct the imperfection?

Nick