Re: are these names now technically "taken" for dinos?

Thats it, if I stumble across some fossil dinosaur (or any big reptile fossil
for that matter), I'm going to call it Casesarsaurus/Caesarosaurus, not that I
go out looking for fossils, or in any area I know to be from the mesozoic.

The prefix "Caesar" seems to be pretty comparable to a "tyrano" prefix, and
almost equivalent to "rex" (as a Roman "Caesar" was very close to a Rex/King)
so I don't see why it couldn't be used, as it is Latin after all.