RE: Law[-]Abiding New Papers

 <4AE6268F.2040000@gmx.at>

I beleive the reasoning is that it refers to the Altai Uul itself=2C and th=
e regions around it (including the Nemegt Valley) in which the specimen was=
 found. In this case=2C it's shorthand and not supposed to be explicit term=
inology in direct apposition with the genus name. If anything=2C it does me=
an "Altai [Uul](Gold [Mountains])'s _Alioramus_=3B" being nitpicky about th=
e terminology may be fine=2C but like _Mei long_=2C elegance of the nomencl=
atural flow is the chosen reason for the absence of a correct Latinate stru=
cture of the phrase it can be approximating (in which case=2C it isn't actu=
ally approximating a phrase of any sort -- in Latin).

Cheers=2C

Jaime A. Headden

"Innocent=2C unbiased observation is a myth." --- P.B. Medawar (1969)

"Human beings=2C who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from =
the experience of others=2C are also remarkable for their apparent disincli=
nation to do so." --- Douglas Adams (Last Chance to See)

"Ever since man first left his cave and met a stranger with a different lan=
guage and a new way of looking at things=2C the human race has had a dream:=
 to kill him=2C so we don't have to learn his language or his new way of lo=
oking at things." --- Zapp Brannigan (Beast With a Billion Backs)
                                         =20
Windows 7: It helps you do more. Explore Windows 7.
http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/windows-7/default.aspx?ocid=3DPID24727::T:=
WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_evergreen3:102009=