Re: don't feel too bad about type-o's : even National Geo can

Well, I guess there isn't one after all - skewered by my own sarcasm. Thought
"hominins" should have been "hominids" - but I see they've split the ancestral
tree and needed a new word, so I stand with egg dripping off my face.     :-((
 Thanks for your pointing this out as it made me do a double-check and I shore
'nuff learned sumpin'.