Re: Even more concerning the Triceratops/Torosaurus deal

----- Original Message ----
From: "GSP1954@aol.com" <GSP1954@aol.com>
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Sent: Thursday, 29 October, 2009 17:23:37
Subject: Re: Even more concerning the Triceratops/Torosaurus deal

>At least one Torosaurus frill is known from Canada. So it is not possible
for just T. prorsus to be north of the border while T. horridus was only in
the U. S. growing up to be Torosaurus.

>I have to wrap up the Princeton U Press dinofield guide right now, so must
try to figure out how to go on this without misleading the readers late next
year when the book comes out.

As I stated before, all the questions and points so far raised have been
previously considered, are answered in the upcoming papers, and most were
answered in the various presentations that have been given on this. If you have
concerns about making sure your book is inline with what will be in the
literature by next year, then perhaps email John Scannella, and see what he is
prepared to say.

D.