FW: Even more concerning the Triceratops/Torosaurus deal

If memory serves me correctly did not Jensen from BYU excavate a
9 foot skull of a Trike from Montana back in the 80s and wasn't
this larger than any Torosaurus skull known to date??

> Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 19:23:37 -0400
> From: GSP1954@aol.com
> To: dinosaur@usc.edu
> Subject: Re: Even more concerning the Triceratops/Torosaurus deal
>
> At least one Torosaurus frill is known from Canada. So it is not possible
> for just T. prorsus to be north of the border while T. horridus was only in
> the U. S. growing up to be Torosaurus.
>
> I have to wrap up the Princeton U Press dinofield guide right now, so must
> try to figure out how to go on this without misleading the readers late next
> year when the book comes out.
>
> GSPaul
>
> In a message dated 10/29/09 2:03:39 PM, tehdinomahn@live.com writes:
>
> << Another question: Assuming for a second that *Torosaurus* really is the
> adult stage of *Triceratops*, and assuming for a second that *T. horridus*
> and *T. porosus* are distinct species, would this mean that BOTH Trike
> species each had a Toro adult stage?>>
>
> </HTML>
CDN College or University student? Get Windows 7 for only $39.99 before Jan 3!
Buy it now!
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9691636