Re: Even more concerning the Triceratops/Torosaurus deal

> At least one Torosaurus frill is known from Canada. So it is not possible
> for just T. prorsus to be north of the border while T. horridus was only in
> the U. S. growing up to be Torosaurus.

Are you talking about the 'Torosaurus' frill (EM P16.1)
described by Tokaryk (1986)? Because that specimen is no longer referred to
Torosaurus (see Sullivan et al. 2005).
The large and rostrocaudally elongated parietal fenestrae, plus the (probably)
very thin median parietal bar, are reminiscent of basal taxa, like Chasmosaurus
and Pentaceratops, and very unlike the condition of Torosaurus s.s.

Best regards

Lukas