Re: was: How to Train Your New Papers: is: Metriorhynchoidea

 Any thoughts on reproduction? Live birth ichthyosaur style vs.
 crawling on to land sea turtle style?

AFAIK, no direct evidence has yet been discovered. But we're talking about archosaurs, and extant archosaur embryos get their calcium from the eggshell. This is thought to be the reason why viviparous and even ovoviviparous archosaurs are not known. I therefore predict that even the metriorhynchoids didn't lose the eggshell and kept using the sea turtle method.