Re: Dual PDF Request

Qi Zhao very kindly (and quickly) sent those PDFs to me. If you want a copy for
yourself, I could send you one. As a reminder, the papers in question are:

Wang, X. and Zhou, Z. (2006). "Pterosaur assemblages of the Jehol Biota and
their implication for the Early Cretaceous pterosaur radiation ."Geological
Journal, 41: 405-418.

Xu, X. and Norell, M.A. (2006). "Non-Avian dinosaur fossils from the Lower
Cretaceous Jehol Group of western Liaoning, China."Geological Journal, 41:
419-437.

~ Abyssal