RE: PDF-request: Original description of Lagosuchus and/or Marasuchus

> Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 04:56:22 -0500
> From: davidpeters@att.net
> To: dinosaur@usc.edu
> CC: William_Parker@nps.gov
> Subject: Re: PDF-request: Original description of Lagosuchus and/or Marasuchus

> No one is demanding anything, Bill. It's called enthusiastic encouragement.
> (Come on team!) The more workers creating answers the better. And yes, my hat
> has been in the ring and is in the ring at present.

 that's good to hear; but some workers are working on other rings.

> To your point, if simply coding from the literature won't work this time it
> means the literature is not only wrong, it's>so< wrong that topology tumbles.
> And now is a good time to remind ourselves that the literature was written
> from>first hand observation<.

_Spinosaurus_ was described by Stromer, and first-hand at that.  Does that mean
that the Smiths were wrong to go to Egypt and try to find _Spinosaurus_?

> Let's just see what happens when the competing analyses come out (if they are
> permitted to come out).

?
is NATURE boycotting your work?  if not, what do you mean by "if they are
permitted to come out"?

inbox.