Psuedolagosuchus

I am looking for a digital copy of Arcucci, 1987 (and I am not looking for the
online English translation of it, but in the original Spanish with figures). If
anyone can help me with this, I'd be highly appreciative.

  Arcucci, A. 1987. A new Lagosuchidae (Thecodontia-Psuedosuchia) from the Los
Chañares Fauna (Chañarian Reptile Age, Middle Triassic), La Rioja, Argentina.
_Ameghiniana_ 24(1-2):89-94

Cheers,

  Jaime A. Headden
  The Bite Stuff (site v2)