Re: Cómo se dice therapod y synapsid en español?

> No, Raptorial.
>
> It's like David said:
> Es como dijo David:
>
> TERÓPODO y SINÁPSIDO.

I gathered that when I read his post.

I was going by a memory of phonetic pronunciation, hence my
recommending that one check a site where it would be correct.

I do have to wonder if speakers of other languages have arguments
about the correct (i.e. etymological) pronunciation of Latinate terms
as we English-speakers do. Obviously there's no real standard between
languages . . . which I suppose is an argument against having them
within a language.