Fw: Re:_C?o_se_dice_ther[o]pod_y_synapsid_e

----- Have received the following content -----
Sender: Luis Oscar Romero
Receiver: Dora Smith,dinosaur
Time: 2010-04-17, 14:01:01
Subject: Re:_C?o_se_dice_ther[o]pod_y_synapsid_e

Dora Smith, Hello

The sound of the letter g (as well as the letter c) varies depending not on
where it falls in the word, but on the vowel that follows it:
- It has a "g" sound (as in "gate") when it is followed by a, o or u vowels,
but it sounds like a english "h" (h has no sound at all in spanish), when
followed by e and i.
Also in Argentina (my country) we tend to pronounce s, c (followed by e or i)
and z with the same sound as "s" in english, while spaniards and natives of
many Central American countries have very distinct sounds for each of these.

Luis Oscar Romero, lor@fibertel.com.ar
2010-04-17