Re: Acro and Tenonto sculpts

Awesome! Save a couple for me! Any idea when the shopping cart will be up and running? I haven't ever signed on to PayPal.

Nicholas J. Pharris

"An education isn't how much you have committed to memory, or even how much you know. It's being able to differentiate between what you know and what you don't."

--Anatole France

Quoting David Krentz <ddkrentz@charter.net>:

I have posted some images of two new sculptures- Acrocanthosaurus and Tenontosaurus- on my updated website. It no longer looks like it was made in 1997..which it was...I sculpted these two new models were digitally and printed them out with a rapid prototype machine. Where was this technology when I was a kid?

www.krentzpresentz.com/sculpture.

Look under the Whats New tab.