RE: Were dinosaur ecosystems continent-sized? (resend)

You mean *Anatotitan,* right? *Anatosaurus* is the oldest genus name available
for *annectens* when the species is not subsumed under *Edmontosaurus* (which
can be considered preferable under the same scheme that keeps *annectens*,
*regalis*, *saskatchewanensis* and possibly *copei* distinct from one another).

Cheers,

Jaime A. Headden
The Bite Stuff (site v2)
http://qilong.wordpress.com/