Hatcher in Patagonia

Forwarded for Dan Brinkman:

For those of you interested in the history of our science, it has recently
come to my attention that a large stock of new, paperback versions of "Bone
Hunters In Patagonia: The Narrative of J. B. Hatcher" are still available
for purchase from Ox Bow Press.  This interesting narrative can be ordered
at www.oxbowpress.net or by e-mailing the publisher, Ms. Lucille Stein, at
oxbow@gte.net in case you are interested in obtaining this book.

Dan Brinkman

Daniel L. Brinkman