To: <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2010 4:26 PM
Subject: Governor trying to close the NJ State Museum

Hi folks,

Having trouble forwarding the complete message, but the gist of it is that the #%$^& Governor of NJ is planning on closing the NJ State Museum and selling off its collections, including artwork donated "to the people of New Jersey" and its paleo collections which include rare East Coast dinosaurs.

How can he do this?

Anybody with any ideas what can be done let us know.

Best,

Bob and Tess