RE: Aetodactylus, the Dallas pterosaur

Dave,

  I may have confused you and the site of the response, although I do
not think I am crazy in this respect as a reply of the form you tend to
give was provided FOR *Zhengyuanopterus* on the apparent
non-ornithocheiroid-like nature of the teeth.

  Nonetheless: You and Mark
Witton are not apparently thinking of the same thing, though, when you
write "But there are other such taxa in the Solnhofen formation, all
smaller" and Mark is thinking of apparent lonchodectids.

  So to play your game, what other "taxa" in the Solnhofen, all smaller
than *Aetodactylus*, could you be thinking of?

Cheers,

Jaime A. Headden
The Bite Stuff (site v2)
http://qilong.wordpress.com/