RE: Dinosaur-bird link on 30 Rock

> From: owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu [mailto:owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu]
> On Behalf Of Arthur Masloski

In an episode of the Canadian sitcom Corner Gas, one of the characters asked
if the other had heard of recent discoveries that small bodied dinosaurs had
feathers, and the other said something to the effect of "I've organized my
whole life around it."

Amusingly, I know plenty of people for whom that wouldn't be a sarcastic
statement... :-)

> In a past episode Tracy is asked by Kenneth to take care of
> his pet bird and Tracy responds that since birds are
> dinosaurs doing so would not only be cool but brave...or
> something along those lines.
>

> On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 9:46 PM, <GSP1954@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > In tonight's espisode of 30 Rock the Tina Fey character is walking
> > into the Alec Baldwin character's NBC office when her startled
> > response to the presence of a real peacock is to
> automatically exclaim "living dinosaur!"
> > in a
> > frightened derogatory manner. It's both cool AND
> technically accurate.
> >
> > GSPaul</HTML>

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084