Re: Dinosaur-bird link on 30 Rock

In the movie Role Model ( a guilty pleasure I must admit) one of the characters -in an altered state of mind- tells his friend in a very earnest voice " dinosaurs are not dead. THey are birds, man. Birds are dinosaurs. Its beautiful" . Could be wrong about the wording, but its something to that effect.

On Apr 30, 2010, at 5:33 AM, Thomas R. Holtz, Jr. wrote:

From: owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu [mailto:owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu]
On Behalf Of Arthur Masloski

In an episode of the Canadian sitcom Corner Gas, one of the characters asked if the other had heard of recent discoveries that small bodied dinosaurs had feathers, and the other said something to the effect of "I've organized my
whole life around it."

Amusingly, I know plenty of people for whom that wouldn't be a sarcastic
statement... :-)

In a past episode Tracy is asked by Kenneth to take care of
his pet bird and Tracy responds that since birds are
dinosaurs doing so would not only be cool but brave...or
something along those lines.