Re: Dinosaur environments

And, for that matter, in some cases there are NO modern analogs. And, in
others, the pertinent technical studies have not yet been conducted.

Scott Hartman wrote:
>Yes and no...the key is to find modern analogs (particularly ones that are
>easily accessible), which cannot be found so easily on Google Scholar, I
>assure you...

-Scott

--
Scott Hartman
Scientific Advisor/Technical Illustrator

--
Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084

http://www.geol.umd.edu/sgc