Re: Dinosaur environments

Please, for all of you who write popular dinosaur books,  please write one
about dinosaurs and their environments!  With lots of pictures!
I know there are some out there, like Dinosaurs of Western Canada (my fav dino
book), DInosaurs of North America and various books about T.rex and its
environment, but one book whose format I really liked was by Don Lessem called
Dinosaur Worlds.  It is a very useful reference and a great model for anyone
smart enough to make a more updated version!

  It covers various well known formations and gives examples of plants and
animals that lived there.  It even makes an attempt to explain how the
ecosystems interact with the creatures.

  It would be most helpful for those of us who need to find locations to shoot
at ( that have not been done to death) and have the space of a few days to
choose wisely.