Re: Tianyu Museum of Nature's "world record" dinosaur collection

My travels in China taught me that you should always assume a 50%
fake, 25% weird composite ratio, and you're still giving a lot of
stuff the benefit of the doubt. In some places, each skeleton made
from real bones is a fauna, and 90% of skeletons are made from plaster
or epoxy.

Heinrich