Re: real or fake skeletons (was re Tianyu Museum of Nature's "world record" dinosaur collection)

this has, by your unfortunate action, become a list matter. Thus, I
will not reply to your emails anymore after this, except on-list.

YOUR country only matters if it is China. Other countries do not
matter to the discussion, because IN CHINA, one should adhere to
Chinese customs. And these, I was told by many people both Chinese and
Western, mean not flaunting one's (possibly correct, possibly false)
knowledge.

As I said: if asked for an honest opinion, I will tell. But I was not
asked to speak my mind in most places. Thus, I shut my yap, because I
was not able to help without being impolite. Should make you happy.