Paratypothorac[...]ini was Re: Chromogisaurus novasi, new guaibasaurid (basal sauropodomorph)

Warning: ICZN pedantry ahead. Skip this message if that's not your thing.

 I named the clade Paratypothoracisini in 2007

The only way I can see that this incorrectly formed name could be valid in the first place is Article 29.5:

"Maintenance of current spellings. If a spelling of a family-group name was not formed in accordance with Article 29.3 but is in prevailing usage, that spelling is to be maintained, whether or not it is the original spelling and whether or not its derivation from the name of the type genus is in accordance with the grammatical procedures in Articles 29.3.1 <page.jsp?nfv=&article=29#3.1> and 29.3.2 <page.jsp?nfv=&article=24#32>."

Is it "in prevailing usage"? How often has it been used at all?

I don't think the ICZN defines "prevailing usage" anywhere. It's not in the glossary either.