Picture Request

Good evening all,
Does anyone have a photo or reliably accurate illustration of a
Stegosaurus ungulatus in which the specimen is seen facing the camera
with a view through the middle of the torso? Even if you know the isbn
number of a book where I might locate one, it'd be hugely appreciated
- I've leafed through all mine to no avail.  Also handy would be
photos of the palate region of S. ungulatus' skull.  I need these for
a perspective guide in an oddly angled illustration I'm working on.
Happy to sign non-disclosure agreement if the photo is of unpublished
material.

Thanks in advance,
Sam.