Re: Pterosaur Ptarasites

 > For the life of me, I can't figure out which AMBA this journal
 belongs to...Association of Masters in Business Administration?
 Australian Multiple Births Association? American Malting Barley
 Association?  This is why abbreviations shouldn't be used in journal
 titles...

Google found the Thomson Scientific Master Journal List: http://www.docstoc.com/docs/2435006/Thomson-Scientific-Master-Journal-List

AMBA Projekty is an irregularly appearing journal with an ISSN number that consists only of asterisks. (Hmmmm.) The address given is in Bratislava (the capital of Slovakia, not Slovenia as the list says). That must be why "Nakridletia" has a grand total of zero Google hits. How did you find the abstract???

BTW, the first author is Vršanský, not "Vransky".