Re: Ankylosaurus magniventris armour?

 Rescued from truncation:

=====================================

Hi all,
I've got to sculpt a 1/100th Ankylosaurus magniventris for a model =
company, and I'm really struggling to get info on this beast - a lot of =
other ankylosaurs are much better known it seems, but the customer wants =
A. magniventris.
Whilst its not a museum quality restoration job, just a gaming model, =
I'd still like to do as good a job as possible.
Can anyone point me toward any info on this dinosaur, especially what =
the armour looked like. I've got plenty of multiview pics of the head =
and tail, but nothing for the body.

Thanks,
Michael Lovejoy