RE: Ankylosaurus magniventris armour?

Try this ref:

Carpenter, K. 2004. Redescription of Ankylosaurus magniventris Brown 1908
(Ankylosauridae) from the Upper Cretaceous of the Western Interior of North
America. Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 41: 961–986.

If you e-mail Dr. Carpenter, he might be able to send you a copy.  Below is his
contact info:

http://www.ceu.edu/community/org/kCarpenterBio.aspx

Guy Leahy