RE: Sinosauropteryx filament melanosomes challenged

Thank you for clearing that up. I had a feeling that some of the things that
I've read from the "BAND camp" years ago were being spun in their favor. That
being said, I never understood the indifference, since recent discoveries of
feathered dinosaurs, air sacs etc. motivated me to buy books on birds and watch
David Attenborough's 'The Life of Birds' back to back over an entire weekend...

Sim