RE: A plea to theropod workers- Code the Taxa in Your Analyses

Based solely on the etymology, one would have to side with Tom and Brad:
Mickey's preferential analysis is preferrable, in my opinion, to precede the
formation of a cladogram through a phylogenetic matrix, but it is hardly
synonymous to have a thourough analytical process to both preceed and follow
the formation of a tree (especially when TNT [which is FREE, Brad] and PAUP
create THOUSANDS of cladograms) and be identical to said formation.

Jaime A. Headden

disinclination to do so." --- Douglas Adams (Last Chance to See)