Re: The First Animals

The Ediacaran fauna is fascinatingly weird, and Attenborough is smart enough to
catch onto it as the earliest animals. The mention of predation (inevitable in
a critter documentary) makes me suspect they will go into the Cambrian to find
predators as well as the blueprints for modern animals. Definitely sounds
promising.

--
Jeff Hecht, science & technology writer
jeff@jeffhecht.com or jhecht@nasw.org