IMPORTANT UPDATE: Flugsaurier 2010 - second circular

Folks,

Typically, the one time I do something quickly and efficiently is a time when
my normal sluggishness would have been useful. The second Flugsaurier 2010
circular brought to the attention of the DML this morning is NOT THE FINAL
VERSION: it was released somewhat prematurely and some tweaks have to be made.
Dave Hone has passed on apologies from the meeting organisers and I've have
been assured that these changes are only minor - don't cancel your flights just
yet. A revised version of the circular is expected to be released within the
next 24 hours: the details at Pterosaur.Net will be modified accordingly as
soon as we know more.

Mark

>>> "Mark Witton" <Mark.Witton@port.ac.uk> 08/02/2010 11:01 >>>
Folks,

The second Flugsaurier 2010 circular has just come out of the oven and Dave
Hone has asked that details be passed on to DML members. Rather than sending an
attachment to everyone on the DML, however, we're sending interested parties to
the Pterosaur.Net blog where full details can be found:

http://pterosaur-net.blogspot.com/2010/02/details-for-2010-flugsaurier-meeting.html

Crucial updates on the first circular are cost detailing: $450 gets you into
the conference, a bed to sleep in, food to eat and on the field trips. After
April 15th, though, this is bumped up to $500. Further details, of course, are
found with the above link.

Mark

--

Dr. Mark Witton