Actual name of Dinamation Museum

Hi all,
Not being in the U.S., I ask for the correct name of this institution:
"Wyoming Dinamation Society Museum, Boulder", for citation of the
specimen of a quadrate illustrated in the brontosaur killer paper by
Bakker (http://www.mnhn.ul.pt/geologia/gaia/10.pdf).

I cannot see the citation of the city in which the museum locates in
the paper, and found it is in Boulder according to a Google search.
However, I have doubts because Boulder is in Colorado, and the museum
name includes the word Wyoming. In addition, Bakker indicates the
fossil belongs to the museum of that society, and I do not know if the
society has extensions in different cities.

Thank you in advance.
Augusto Haro.