Re: FW: Dinosaur sex

"...... killer shrews??"

Best. Film. Ever. Makes 'Citizen Kane' look like a supermarket celebrity
tabloid by comparison.

Dr. Mark Witton

Palaeobiology Research Group
University of Portsmouth
Burnaby Building
Burnaby Road

Tel: (44)2392 842418
E-mail: Mark.Witton@port.ac.uk

>>> dale mcinnes <wdm1949@hotmail.com> 12/02/2010 06:58 >>>

Pobably where Spielberg got the idea for his raptors to claw their
way into the shed and leap up at Elie on the roof. Killer raptors
...... killer shrews??