From: Richard W. Travsky <rtravsky@uwyo.edu>
Subject: Re: Dinosaur sex
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Date: Friday, February 12, 2010, 10:50 AM

On Fri, 12 Feb 2010, Dan Chure wrote:

I don't watch American Idol, Lost, the CBS News,
Friends, or any such
drivel. However, sir, if you continue to besmirch the
honor of "The
Killer Shrews" I shall be forced to challenge you to a
duel!

I'll be your second.

You are both obviously deranged, perhaps the victims of over-exposure to electronic
media; I have not besmirched the honor of "Killer Shrews". I merely pointed out
that you can watch it anytime, whereas animated dinosaur sex narrated by Dolly Parton and
Beyonce is likely a unique opportunity.

You got something against those two nice ladies?