Is it time to take this climate discussion off list?

I'm really conscious that this is probably straining the patience of many
people here to discuss and read about dinosaurs and related matters.

The owners haven't said anything (yet), but I don't think that's really the
point.

Maybe somebody can recommend some other forum that's open to all views where
those inclined can carry on with this if they want to?

I can suggest a Yahoo group if people are interested.

Otherwise, I'm open to suggestions.

cheers

Garth
Utopianism's "sole function is to allow its devotees to condemn what exists in
the name of what does not." Jean-François Revel