Re: Reconstructed Tyrannosaur Behavior

I encountered this at the school's presentation at fmx09 and loved it as well. It inspired me to try something similar: http://www.drip.de/?p=368. Just an exercize, but I learned a lot about the subtleties of how crows display dominance and submission.

I found it commendable that a student concentrate on someting like this. I heard that Mat is now working at Weta as a creature animator, btw. So when you watch Avatar, there may be a bit of TRex in there.