Re: A first practical step on the documentary problem

GSP1954@aol.com schrieb:
As a pet peeve I would like to see higher standards in the quailty of the dinosaur animation, which is often not much better than the models I was pulling out of cereal boxes in the 60s.

Is it perhaps feasible to have an "approval system", some organization (SVP?) names a list of scientists authorized to view a finished documentary for an "SVP stamp of approval" (and receives fee for this evaluation). Awareness of this stamp's meaning is propogated via press release and the internet - possibly by offering an approval icon to the many paleoartists out here (deviant, artevolved, flickr etc.) and perhaps a central linking system (or ring)?